Hope you all had a great holiday? I must say it's good to be back after too much TV, way too much food and waaay too much time with the family!? Hehe
So we're all looking forward to a fantastic year in 2011. Check out 10 reasons why you should get excited about OddCo in 2011... (in no particular order)
10. Weenicons - 5 new figurines and 2 spanking new money boxes will launch this Spring!
9. www.weloveodd.com launches brand new website NOW!!!!
8. Teeny Demons - a huge relaunch of the perfectly formed satanic ponies will happen this Spring at the Birmingham NEC...
7. Dead Teds - Peter Underhill and OddCo will continue to launch more of the hugely successful Dawn of the Ted zombie bears range in 2011, starting with some amazing Zombie Killers in Feb/April.
6. The Bogies Blind packed figures and computer games - Australian toy company TPF will launch a huge international collection of our very own Bogies in 2011. Each blind packed toy comes with it's very own computer game code hidden within the pack!
5. Horrorscopes are coming - Terrific new 'star sign' themed Bad Taste Bears are coming your way throughout 2011, starting with the fantastic Aquarius in Jan and then Pisces in Feb. Keep a look out for your horrorscope.
4. Popmash is here - Expect some hilarious new Popmash merchandise this year, starring some side splitting new characters including Hemanilow, Beatlejuice and Godcilla.
3. Jabear is delivered - Due for delivery this month, Jabear is the biggest ever BTB outside of the 'giant figurines' and is surely a fantastic starting point for what is destined to be an amazing BTB collection for 2011.
2. Deadmau5 mini collectibles 2 - With a brand new album and a huge new tour under his belt, 2011 will be an amazing year for dance guru Deadmau5. OddCo intend to ride the wave of the success of series 1 with an amazing second series of figurines coming late Spring. Initial designs are already approved and we are sampling the figures as we speak.
1. Mini Mayhem - this is the amazing new range of chibi Bad Taste Bears from Peter Underhill, creator of furry fury. Mini Mayhem is due to drop this Sping and more images will be revealed as we approach the official launch in Feb!
Here's to a great new year! All the best!
Paul and the team at OddCo.